Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: rxvt-2.7.2-8

Hi, Steve,

I don't really have any need for or interest in the transparent terminals,
but they are cute and when I read you'd enabled it for Cygwin RXVT, I
figured I try and see what happens.

Here's a feedback point for you, should you care about such frivolities:

I run Xearth For Windows on my system (<http://>).

When I run "rxvt -ip" I see the old ("Prarie Wind", I think its called)
desktop wallpaper I'd been using when I installed Xearth (and which still
shows up before Xearth gets going).

I don't know how Xearth interacts with the "underlying" or "pre-existing"
Windows wallpaper nor how the new RXVT with transparency interacts with the
Windows desktop, but if you'd like me to run some tests, I'd be happy to
help you out.

I'm running Windows 2000 Pro with SP2. Full Cygwin, etc. Details available
upon request.

Randall Schulz
Mountain View, CA USA