cygipc shmat bug

Hi all,
I've noticed some problems using shared memory with cygipc, which don't seem
to be present in the mailing list archives.
I'm running cygwin 1.3.9 with cygipc 1.11 on a W2K machine.

SYMPTOMS
If you run multiple times a simple app that attaches a shared memory segment
(with shmat), some attachments fail (shmat return -1, errno: invalid
argument).

TO REPRODUCE THIS BEHAVIOR:
- open a cygwin bash shell
- launch "ipctest.exe h" to create a shared memory segment
- call "ipcs" to know the shmid of the segment you just created
- then run "while true; do ipctest.exe h a <shmid>; done"
You'll see that some of the attachments fail with "shmat : Invalid argument"

Well, I'm not sure this is really a new bug, since I saw that shmat uses
mmap and mmap is buggy, right ?

Best Regards,

Christophe LEITIENNE