Blue Screen Of Death

Hey all,

I have been having a problem that happens every once in a while where I kill a
bunch of programs at once.  My system (Win2K) was restarting itself, until I
removed the "Automatically Reboot" on system failures.  Now, I was able to
capture the message :

*** Stop : < a bunch of memory addresses>
IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

<a bunch of memory adresses> - ntoskrnl.exe

The operation it is executing when this happens is a shell script with a loop
that does a kill -9 on about 10 processes.

Any ideas to why this is happening?
Brian