Re: New setup.exe snapshot

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gary R. Van Sickle" <g.r.vansickle@worldnet.att.net>
To: <cygwin@cygwin.com>
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2002 19:32
Subject: RE: New setup.exe snapshot

ALT-TAB to
> it.

I'm not sure if it is related, but if I move the IDD_CHOOSE dialog box,
IDD_CHOOSER is visible at the old location.  Likewise, if I moved the
previous dialog box, I see IDD_CHOOSER in the old location and IDD_CHOOSE in
the center until I move it too.

I see the effect in setup.exe 2.186 - 2.188.  It may have occurred earlier
as well.
--
Mac :})
Ask Smarter: http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.htm