RE: DocBook and OpenJade packages

Hi,

I'm currently working on OpenJade for Cygwin. 1.4 is broken, but the
just released 1.3.1 builds out of the box, at least statically
linked. I'm currently trying to track down the segfault problem with
the dynamically linked binaries (any help is appreciated).

For the time being, do not forget:

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/hoenicka_markus/cygbook1.html

This tutorial describes how to set up a complete SGML/XML editing and
publishing system, using Cygwin versions as far as possible. There are
also links to a 1.3.0 version of Openjade (statically linked) that I
have been providing for quite a while. The tutorial goes beyond
DocBook/DSSSL and covers XML/XSL as well.

regards,
Markus

--
Markus Hoenicka, PhD