Re: OT: gdb, cygwin & WINE

On Fri, Jan 25, 2002 at 12:56:58PM -0500, Chris Faylor wrote:
> Corinna once ported an internal application, called libremote, which
> might allow you to do something like this.  I don't know if it allowed
> a linux gdb to debug a Windows app, though.
>
> Corinna?

Uhm, yes?  I don't know either since I never tried it.  But it should
work with a linux cross i386-coff cross gdb.  It's basically a server
which runs on the target box and which has all the needed debug calls
in it.  It's listening on a tcp port of users choice for a gdb remote
access.  Both, gdb and the server must have access to the binary.

Corinna

Red Hat, Inc.