I noticed your ad

Dear Fellow Marketer:

A few months back I joined a program and then...promptly forgot
about it. You may have done this yourself sometime...You intend
to work the program but then get caught in your day-to-day
activities and it's soon forgotten.

The program was free to join so maybe I just didn't take it very seriously.

But recently, I received a letter from my sponsor informing me that I had more than 2000 members in my downline!

I took the time to check out the site...then wrote to Steve asking for confirmation.
Well, it was true...I had 2365 members in my downline.

All I had to do was upgrade to a paid membership and I would have my position locked in. You can bet I wasted no time in getting my membership upgraded!

I can tell you, if I had known what was happening with this program, I would have become an active paid member months ago!

My sponsor's check, which is a minimum of FIVE FIGURES, arrives every month...on time. And our checks grows every month !!!!

How would you like to lock your position in FREE while you check out this opportunity and watch your downline grow?

To sign up simply reply to: bain78213@yahoo.com
Type in Subject: Send My FREE Membership (required)
Type in Letter: Your First and Last Name (required)
Your Email Address (if different from above)

We will confirm your position and send you a special report as soon as possible, also your Free Member number.

That's all there's to it. No obligation. No risk. Do it Now!

Best regards,

Marsha

p.s. This is a ONE TIME mailing. I won't write again if you're not interested.