Re: [GENERAL] Problems with initdb on Cygwin

I haven't looked in the Cygwin FAQ specifically for this, but the need for the
cygipc package is described in /usr/doc/Cygwin/postgresql-7.1.3.README. It
seems, though, that people don't seem to know about /usr/doc. You can find the
answers to quite a few questions there!

--Rick