From: cygwin-owner@cygwin.com [mailto:cygwin-owner@cygwin.com] On
Behalf Of Christopher Faylor
Sent: Saturday, 26 January 2002 11 7
To: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: Re: Test <Please ignore>

On Sat, Jan 26, 2002 at 11:47:18AM -0000, Stephano Mariani wrote:

>This is a test...
>
>Apparently, my mail server is blacklisted? (HOW?)
>
>Stephano Mariani

Please.  This is not a "test" mailing list.  If you receive a bounce
email because your server is on one of the advertised RBLs (and I
don't
see *any* indication that this is the case from the mailing list
logs)
then you have ALL of the information that you need to remove
yourself.

Sending this kind of message here is just advertising your
cluelessness.

cgf

- --