Need a customised version of PostgreSQL 7.1.3 on cygwin

Hi guys,

We're looking into a problem with PostgreSQL 7.1.3 on a recent version
of Cygwin.

We have a problem in that its really, really hard (aka impossible) to
figure out what's going wrong in our code because there are no debugging
symbols present with the Cygwin build of PostgreSQL (which is correct).

Our problem is we need a version of PostgreSQL 7.1.3 compiled *with* the
debugging symbols, inside Cygwin.

I don't know if it's an easy task to do, but I figure it's worth asking
and find out, so here goes...

Would it be possible for someone to do a re-compile of PostgreSQL 7.1.3
for Cygwin, specifically with the debugging symbols enabled, and have it
in some kind of form so users who have a problem with PostgreSQL on
cygwin can put the debugging-enabled version on their system and follow
our instructions?

Hoping for a positive here.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,