Re: SSHD problems on Windows 2000 Professional

Terribly sorry for my own mistake. I did not try

  export CYGWIN=ntsec
  chown SYSTEM ssh_host_*

Never thought it would have any difference. I was really not used to using
Unix commands in a Windows environment and had not found how to change
ownership to SYSTEM by Windows Explorer.

Shy.

Wu Yongwei

P.S. However, is it better to provide more information how to set up sshd
for users more accustomed to Windows?

--- Original Message from "Corinna Vinschen" ---

Did you check your passwd and group files, did you check the
ownership of the host key files?