Re: Where can I find Cygwin's earlier releases

Hi Corinna,

Thanks for you quick response. I need to bench mark one of our software. I tested it on cygwin 1.3.4 and 1.3.9.
I need to test it on 1.3.1 and 1.3.2  and test as well .Please let me know if it available.

cheers
bhaskar

                    Corinna
                    Vinschen                To:  Bhaskar G/BTC/SC/PHILIPS@EMEA2
                    <cygwin@cygwi           cc:  cygwin@cygwin.com
                    n.com>                  Subject:  Re: Where can I find Cygwin's earlier releases

                    25-01-2002              Classification:
                    14:55

On Fri, Jan 25, 2002 at 02:36:15PM +0100, bhaskar.g@philips.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need cygwin 1.3.1 and 1.3.2. Please let me know how can I download this and install it on my PC.

Why would you need old releases?

Corinna

Red Hat, Inc.