Re: security.cc: bug report, question and suggestion

Corinna,

I am just seeing the mails you sent on Monday. I scan the
list from time to time, for fast response please cc: me.

>Would you mind to track that down further.  I'd suspect something's
>wrong in Cygwin, probably in internal_getlogin() ?!?

OK, but can you give suggestions about how to debug processes
started under cygrunsrv? I tried to have cygrunsrv start a shell
and put strace in the shell script. However the problem does not
occur with this setup, only when the program is started directly.
Is there a way to produce Cygwin internal debug output without strace?

I saw that you put my diff in security.cc on cvs. As I wrote,
it doesn't work [although it should :-( ], so it's currently
wasting cycles.

Pierre