mkpasswd - connot contact Domain Controller

Hi,

I'm getting an error with mkpasswd. Cannot contact Domain controller (error
2453). I've just downloaded cygwin so this is presumably the latest mkpasswd
version. Also I've rebooted my box, and restarted the net logon service, but
still getting the error. On my colleagues computer though this works fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

JS.