Re: wildcard for tcsh

of course i got it from the cygwin website.  originally when i installed
cygwin i searched google to figure out an interesting *feature*
of the login program (specifically that you can't use it to change
users) AND i searched google a bunch to figure out the whole
passwd file and win2K problem which i haven't ironed out fully.
the answers i got were from the mailing list but i figured google
would pull out anything the search on the mailing list would...

so...  i overlooked searching the mailing lists.  call it a rookie error.

i thought 'cygwin@cygwin.com' was customer service!!

but you're right - the website says, right up in the corner... 'Mailing
Lists'

oh well.  learn something new every day.