Re: wildcard for tcsh

well if the truth be known...

in the begining i didn't even *know* what 'mailing list archives' to look
through.
my response to mr. Pavel Tsekov was a personal email, meant to be
taken light heartedly, and was, incidentally,  a form of a 'thank-you'
for his answer to my question (see below).

i agree that it is more effective to look through the already answered
questions.  had i known *where* to start maybe i wouldn't have
posted to this list!  i saw the 'cygwin@cygwin.com' email address
*while* i was searching on 'google' trying to find an answer
to the wildcard question... and supposed that someone in support over
at cygwin would get it and respond.  i admit i was confused and sorely
mistaken.

so i apologize *profusely* for wasting your time.

again i thank mr. Tsekov for his answer (not for forwarding my response
on to the rest of you on this list).

and thank you mr Larry Hall for your correction.  i'll try much harder to be
more
courtious in the future.

so unless someone else has a comment about this already very dead horse,
i'll
continue in peace the project that i was working on when i first had the
question
about wildcards.

thank you all and have a nice day.

one last thing - i just tried searching the mailing list and the answer
popped
up so easily!!  thanks so much for teaching me this valuable resource!!