RE: Updated: cygwin-1.3.8-1

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced problems with this release
of the cygwin dll. I'm running zsh 4.0.4 for about two months now, and
it worked just fine until I upgraded to this latest version of the
cygwin dll.

With the latest version of zsh, it hangs during startup. Running "zsh
--verbose" shows that it hangs when it appears to be executing line 73
of the attached zshrc file. If I move the various /etc/z* files out of
the way, and only leave my $HOME/.zshrc, then it appears to hang on line
32 of the attached .exports file (which is sourced from my .zshrc). If I
also move .zshrc file out of the way, zsh does appear to initialize, but
then hangs when executing other operations.

I downgraded to 1.3.7-1, and it appears to work again. I've attached the
output of cygcheck -c to show the version numbers of everything else I'm
running; I can also send the zsh.exe which I built, in case this isn't a
known problem.

Thanks,

Jay Gindin