[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: cygwin-1.3.8-1

I've made a new version of the Cygwin DLL and associated utilities
available for download.  As usual, a list of what has changed is below.

To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://cygwin.com/ web page.  This downloads setup.exe to your
system.  Then, run setup and answer all of the questions.

To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://cygwin.com/ web page.  This downloads setup.exe to your
system.  Then, run setup and answer all of the questions.

Note that we do not allow downloads from sources.redhat.com (aka
cygwin.com) due to bandwidth limitations.  This means that you will need
to find a mirror which has this update.

In the US,
ftp://mirrors.rcn.net/mirrors/sources.redhat.com/cygwin/
is a reliable high bandwidth connection.

In Germany,
ftp://ftp.uni-erlangen.de/pub/pc/gnuwin32/cygwin/mirrors/cygnus/ is
usually pretty good.

In the UK,
http://programming.ccp14.ac.uk/ftp-mirror/programming/cygwin/pub/cygwin/
is usually up-to-date within 48 hours.

If one of the above doesn't have the latest version of this package then
you can either wait for the site to be updated or find another mirror.

If you have questions or comments, please send them to the Cygwin
mailing list at: cygwin@cygwin.com .  I would appreciate it if you would
use this mailing list rather than emailing me directly.  This includes
ideas and comments about the setup utility or Cygwin in general.  Really.
No kidding.  Email cygwin stuff to cygwin@cygwin.com.

If you want to make a point or ask a question, the Cygwin mailing list
is the appropriate place.

Did I mention that I'd prefer that all cygwin questions should go to
cygwin@cygwin.com?  I can't remember...

              *** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***

If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there.  It will be in the format:

If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:

Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.

I implore you to READ this information before sending email about how
you "tried everything" to unsubscribe.  In 100% of the cases where
people were unable to unsubscribe, the problem was that they hadn't
actually read and comprehended the unsubscribe instructions.

If you need to unsubscribe from cygwin-announce or any other mailing
list, reading the instructions at the above URL is guaranteed to
provide you with the info that you need.

Christopher Faylor
Red Hat, Inc.

Changes since 1.3.7-1:

- Allow CTRL-C to work correctly in a Windows 9x/Me console.
  (Christopher Faylor)

- Export regfree, again.  (Christopher Faylor)

- Fix bug with SA_NOCLDSTOP.  See
  (Christopher Faylor)