This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: texconfig and ed
- From: Christopher Faylor <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: Thomas Esser <te at informatik dot uni-hannover dot de>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 11:42:18 -0500
- Subject: Re: texconfig and ed
- References: <200201201312.g0KDCigL005843@gauss.informatik.uni-hannover.de>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sun, Jan 20, 2002 at 02:12:44PM +0100, Thomas Esser wrote:
>> Sorry forgot to send the modified texconfig.
>> In any case a better solution to the "ed" missing
>> problem is to include in /usr/bin the following
>> shell script, with the name "ed" :
>> vim -e $1 $2 $3 $4 $5 $6
>> Don't forget to make it executable
>> chmod +wx ed
>Sorry, I don't see the point to use "ex" instead of "ed" in texconfig.
>ed should be available on everything that claims to be something
And, golly gee whiz. It *is* available.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html