RE: OFF-TOPIC, but...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Wait a minute... Statue of Liberty... THAT WAS OUR PLANET!  YOU MANIACS!  YOU
BLEW IT UP!  DAMN YOU!  DAMN YOU ALL TA HELL!

In light of this tragic news, I want to go on record as fully supporting Rob's
"Wacky Idea #45" (cygwin-dev) for all the reasons he gives, and one he doesn't:
it would facilitate the hypothetical replacement of AOL-owned redistributables
with hypothetical non-AOL-owned ones.

And we might as well get used to this one now while we're at it: "AOLWin".

AOL... why did it have to be AOL...?

--
Gary R. Van Sickle
Brewer.  Patriot.