Re: named colour list

I believe rxvt dynamically loads either libWll.dll or libX11.dll (using
dlopen()).  It does this depending on the setting of the environment
variable DISPLAY.

This was done so that the same executable works:
   1) in native windows mode on systems without X11 installed
   2) in X11 or native windows mode on systems WITH X11 installed,
depending on DISPLAY setting.

If rxvt were actually LINKED to libX11.dll then it couldn't work with
W11, and vice versa.

--Chuck