Re: error trying to compile anything

Robert Collins schrieb:
> From: "Reini Urban" <rurban@x-ray.at>
> > cygwin does support softlinks, so we should use them.

sorry about the confusion. I mixed copies (aka "cygwin file hardlinks")
with softlinks. to stay zynical I meant those links which you create by
$ ln /bin/cygwin-1.1.1.6.dll /bin/cygwin1.dll
and not those by
$ ln -s /bin/cygwin-1.1.1.6.dll /bin/cygwin1.dll
which is of course not trivial :)

There can be only one, multiple strong version hardly linked into
apps is wrong and I'll keep my mouth shut.

--
Reini Urban
  http://atelier.akbild.ac.at/ (soon)