Re: segfault with xemacs 21.4.6/cygwin, setup.exe distribution, re_match_2_internal

Just resending that binary stuff will not help anyone.

Don't send it again, at least without description what that should
be.  Otherwise we would have to assume that you're sending a virus
here and we would have to block you from the list.

Corinna

Red Hat, Inc.