RE: Proposed Mailing List Page Reorg Has Been Reorged

Uh, guys: http://cygwin.com/lists.html.

Pretty well done, whoever did it.  And it's been up since at least the crack of
noon.

Let this be a lesson to everyone to:
1. RTFM
2. STFML and TFWS
3. WTFPMA[1] the next time a newless cluebie stumbles in here and for some
reason the urge to bite his head off rears its ugly head.

[1] Watch The Fricken Potty Mouth Abbreviations.

--
Gary R. Van Sickle
Brewer.  Patriot.