RE: Proposed Mailing List Page Reorg

Soren, this is *discussing* it, if you wish to address it, then
contribute a patch - to the web site, the FAQ - wherever you think it
should go.

I don't say this to cut short the discussion, but because no-one has
disagreed in any substantial way with what you are saying, and no-one
has steppted forth to do it....

Rob