Problem with cygwin.bat

Sorry for this stupid question,

but I did not find a way to solve the problem myself. I work with
Windows NT 4.0 SP 6a and the actual cygwin (just some minutes ago
updated) distribution.

Some weeks ago, I changed the way, windows reacts when I click onto
a desktop-icon which stands for a .bat file. (I forgot the rule:
Never change a running system) Now every time i click onto the
cygwin-icon, a normal dos-windows opens with the Prompt:
C:\WINNT\Profiles\ponnath\Desktop>
Before I did the change, the cygwin shell opened with my home
directory as prompt. OK, I change into C:\cygwin and run cygwin.bat
- but doing this is not the best way to solve the problem.
I dont know how to change back to the usual behaviour.

I think, I misconfigured something in the options part of windows
explorer. For .bat Files there are now the following entries (I try
to translate from german) there:
MIME-type : <empty>
standard-ending for this type: <empty>
actions:
open
print

For open the edit-card shows:

action: open
program for this action: C:\WINNT\system32\Cmd.exe["%1"]
Use DDE: <empty>

For print the edit-card shows:

action: print
program for this action: "L:\PROGRAMME\UEDIT32.EXE"/p"%1"
Use DDE: <marked>
DDE message: [print{"%1"}]
program: UEDIT32
DDE program not active: <empty>
Theme: System

I think, the solution must be somewhere in the configuration of the
<<open>> properties. But I have no idea, what is wrong and how to
reconfigure it.

I hope, you can help me. Best wishes
Heimo

--
Heimo Ponnath Webdesign, Rotenhäuserstr. 51, 21109 Hamburg
Tel: 040-753 47 95,Fax: 040-752 68 03, http://www.heimo.de/