Re: telnet cannot see mount drive - another method

I had a problem with "service for Unix 2.0" where if you telnet in, and
access the nfs mounted drive, then any symlinks on that drive would play
up (disappear and stuff). They nfs was fine when accessed locally both
through windows and cygwin.

Have you seen/worked around this problem?

Ryan