Re: RPM installer needed for my PHP project

Please search the mailing list archives (cygwin and cygwin-apps) where
the RPM issue has been ENDLESSLY discussed.  You will discover, among
other things, that we have repeatedly said "somebody needs to
port/maintain/contribute the package" and "(ditto) db".

Then we ask "Do you want to volunteer?"

Then we get silence.

--Chuck