chown problem

Cygwin 1.3.3 installed in d:\
"UserA" and "UserB" in same group "GroupAB"
UserA's home is in e:\home\UserA;
ownership=UserA:GroupAB; mode=755

In e:\home\UserA,
rwxrwxrwx UserA:GroupAB DirOne

In w2k security tabs, I saw :
	Owner of DirOne = UserA
	Mode		= Everyone rwx
			= UserA	   rxw
			= GroupAB  rwx

When UserA change owner,
$ chown UserB:GroupAB DirOne
chown: changing ownership "DirOne": permission denied

But in w2k security tabs, I saw
	Owner of DirOne = UserA
	Mode		= Everyone rwx
			= UserB	   rxw
			= GroupAB  rwx

Why ownership cannot be changed by UserA ? I tried use
"chmod" by administrator, it work very well. Is it
related to "local policy" in w2k ( I tried to add
UserA and UserB for taking ownership, but it also not
works) ?

Thanks for your kindly help.