Re: CVS 1.11: (reposted many times!) Will anybody answer me about "cvs co -r" bug under cygwin, finally???

Alexei,

Beyond the uncalled-for shouting and the demanding tone, there's a paucity
of information in your cry for help.

Please give is more details about your configuration: Cygcheck, the
contents of any ".cvsrc" files. Likewise, please say more about what
specifically you're attempting. Show us your CVSROOT (since you don't show
a "-d" option). As it is, we don't know if you're using a remove (pserver)
or local (file system) repository. The output of "type -a cvs" wouldn't
hurt, since experience shows that people can have multiple installations of
certain tools, and you could be invoking a non-Cygwin version of the "cvs"
command.

Etc...

Details! We need more details!

Randall Schulz