Re: [Q]Windows PATH is not working..

Is there anybody doing OK with Windows path? Cygwin documentation says:

Cygwin supports both Win32- and POSIX-style paths, where directory delimiters may be either forward or back slashes. UNC

pathnames (starting with two slashes and a network name) are also supported.

I have a collegue who has no problem with doing as below. However I can't find any of differences regarding installation

between me & him. That's why I raised this question.

Please let me know if you have anything you have in mind.. I have to develop a program using Windows path.

--
Thanks & Regards.

S.B.(Sangbum) Lee
Support Analyst