Re: Problem using cygwin compiled DLL's in other Windows apps

Robert Collins wrote:

> [...]

Ahhh...  That is the functionality I need.  I've compiled ESoundD (a
unix app) under cygwin and would like to link libesd into my plugin.  Is
there any way I can make that work, or am I SOL?

> > My version of ld (from the standard Cygwin distro) only supports
> > i386pe, how do I install support for other emulations.
>
> Huh? Just use the switch I mentioned. Read the FAQ and user guide too.

For some reason my ld doesn't like that switch and says it doesn't
recognize the emulation.  When I do ld -V, it lists the available
emulations and only lists i386pe...

> Rob

Logan Bowers