Re: cygwin console

 Charles,

2002-01-08 17:25:13, du schriebst:

> But people REALLY get annoyed if you mess with their autoexec, so there
> IS another option:

> add '-display :0' to your rxvt command line.

Hmm, I noticed I was wrong in a prior posting,  if I double-click
rxvt.exe from Explorer there is DISPLAY=:0 in the environment and
I have it not as systemwide setting.
(And I have the Cygwin /bin directory in my systemwide PATH setting.)

There may be also a problem with too short memory I noticed on a
Win98 box, I was able to start one rxvt shell window but not a second
one.
Also after closing some other applications like Word doesn't help,
I needed to reboot to get more than this one window then.

Gerrit
--
=^..^=