RE: [chris_stephens@byu.edu: current cygwin compatablity with cygwin b20.1]

No.  Attempting to do so will bring upon you only gloom, despair, and agony.
The reasons are not trivial, and are likely documented in these archives.

>  Do I need to?

Well you can't, so I guess that answers that one ;-).  I don't know what a
prc-tools is, but try compiling it on a current Cygwin install.  That's your
only option.

--
Gary R. Van Sickle
Brewer.  Patriot.