[My fix] Cygwin ssh client and X11 forwarding

I've been working on this all morning and saw several questions related to
this subject.  Thought I'd let you all know what I found.

My installation of Cygwin (cygwin1.dll 1.3.3 with a build date of 2001-09-12
23:54) did not have a /etc/ssh_config.    I stole the /etc/ssh/ssh_config
from my Debian installation and now it works without the -X, $DISPLAY stuff.

BTW when X11 Forwarding wasn't working it seemed that using 'export
DISPLAY:192.168.1.10:0' seemed to work, but when I checked the ports in use
in noticed that the connection back from my machine was on prot 6000.  Ssh
forwarding was not working.

P.S. Here is my ssh_config:
#       $OpenBSD: ssh_config,v 1.10 2001/04/03 21:19:38 todd Exp $

# This is ssh client systemwide configuration file.  See ssh(1) for more
# information.  This file provides defaults for users, and the values can
# be changed in per-user configuration files or on the command line.

# Configuration data is parsed as follows:
#  1. command line options
#  2. user-specific file
#  3. system-wide file
# Any configuration value is only changed the first time it is set.
# Thus, host-specific definitions should be at the beginning of the
# configuration file, and defaults at the end.

# We turn ForwardAgent and ForwardX11 on for localhost
Host localhost
  ForwardAgent yes
  ForwardX11 yes

# Site-wide defaults for various options

Host *
  ForwardAgent yes
  ForwardX11 yes
#   RhostsAuthentication no
#   RhostsRSAAuthentication yes
#   RSAAuthentication yes
#   PasswordAuthentication yes
#   FallBackToRsh no
#   UseRsh no
#   BatchMode no
  CheckHostIP no
#   StrictHostKeyChecking yes
#   IdentityFile ~/.ssh/identity
#   IdentityFile ~/.ssh/id_dsa
#   IdentityFile ~/.ssh/id_rsa
#   Port 22
#   Protocol 2,1
#   Cipher blowfish
#   EscapeChar

Jim Roberts
Senior Systems Engineer
ProTrader Securities Corp.

Any and all information contained herein is  intended only for the person or
entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential or otherwise
sensitive privileged PROTRADER(R) business and/or financial information. If
you have received this message in error, please contact the sender and
delete the message in its entirety.

ANY UNAUTHORIZED REVIEW OR RETRANSMISSION OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED
HEREIN IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.