Re: MIT Kfw SDK w/ Cygwin? Trying to build OpenSSH w/ GSS-API on Cygwin...

On Thu, Jan 03, 2002 at 03:32:01PM -0500, Jeffrey Altman wrote:
> Or just try to compile Krb5 with Cygwin.

Has anyone done this in recent times? I have a feeling it won't work.
But, hey, I could try. Still, Leash32 won't work, so I'll still need to
find a GUI kinit.

Nico

--
-DISCLAIMER: an automatically appended disclaimer may follow. By posting-
-and copy this message.-

related financial instruments.