Re: MIT Kfw SDK w/ Cygwin? Trying to build OpenSSH w/ GSS-API on Cygwin...

Ah, yes, this is what I was hoping for.

What I have, so far, links, and the resulting ssh.exe even runs, but
then it crashes, around the code that calls GSS-API. I'm trying to trace
it with gdb now.

Also, Kfw should have no need to access stdio, another way in which
cygwin1.dll and msvcrt.dll could interact badly - OpenSSH w/ GSS does
not need krb5_read_password() or krb5_get_init_creds_password() and the
posix prompter function.

Nico

--
-DISCLAIMER: an automatically appended disclaimer may follow. By posting-
-and copy this message.-

related financial instruments.