Question

Can I use cygwin to connect and run an x windows session to our Solaris machine? I was going to buy Hummingbird to accomplish this, but a friend said try cygwin first. I have downloaded it, but it’s pretty cryptic and was just wondering if this was the right app to do what I want J

Dwayne "Doc" Sans

Gallagher Financial Systems

615-221-7384