This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Re-post : cron is not work even tried suggestion in mail list
- From: Corinna Vinschen <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 10:27:58 +0100
- Subject: Re: Re-post : cron is not work even tried suggestion in mail list
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, Dec 19, 2001 at 03:55:28AM +0000, Tiffany Chan wrote:
> Sorry that I have common question on cron. I got cron
> error : can't switch user context. I have tried the
> following suggestion in mail list:
> 4. I tested that Domain administrator can use cron job
cron hasn't changed. Sorry but I don't see your problem.
You're telling above you get the "can't switch user context"
error but in point 4 you're telling that you've tested
that it works for a dom admin. What is the problem now?
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html