Re: experimental texmf packages

"Gerrit P. Haase" wrote:

> Hallo Jerome,
>
> Am 2001-11-29 um 22:42 schriebst du:
>
> >> I tried this, but it seems that a plain rebuild gives some (small)
> >> problems; the binary executables don't get a .exe extension, eg.
>
> > I do not understand: does your source come from the cygwin distribution
> > ?
>
> Maybe something with his cross compilation environment is wrong?

I guess so: under cygwin the extension ".exe" is implicit.

> Another question, is there a chance that tetex-beta will be rebuilt?

I can rebuilt that tetex-beta soon:
can you send me a small sample file that generates troubles  ?

Thanks in advance,
Jerome BENOIT

> Ciao,
>
> Gerrit P. Haase                            mailto:gp@familiehaase.de
> --
> =^..^=
>
> --

  *º¤., ¸¸,.¤º*¨¨¨*¤    Jerome BENOIT, Ph.D.    *º¤., ¸¸,.¤º*¨¨¨*¤
                  Institute of Molecular Biology
               Friedrich-Schiller University of Jena
             Winzerlaer Strasse 10, Jena 07745, Germany
  *º¤., ¸¸,.¤º*¨¨¨*¤    JGMBenoit@wanadoo.fr    *º¤., ¸¸,.¤º*¨¨¨*¤