setlinebuf

Hi

umm trying to compile a few things and got setlinebuf not defined a few
times.  I poked arround the web abit and found that its a BSD extension on
stdio (provided in glibc as well)- which is used in a few places.  It is
also incredibly easy to implement as its just a 1 line call to the standard
setvbuf - obviously its easy to change code that uses it - but having more
things compile out of the box is seems like a good idea...
Since its so trivial I would like to add it - however I was unsure as to
what the appropriate path to getting something added is when it will be in
the newlib directory.

Anyone want to point me in the right direction ... prehaps I should be
heading to a newlib mailinglist ?

Regards,
Gareth Pearce