Re: chmod/chown + ntsec doesn't work (was OpenSSH and RSA authentication problems)

Corinna,

On Tue, Oct 30, 2001 at 01:05:16AM +0100, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> Never mind.  I found a test environment and I have checked in a patch.
> Could you test the current Cygwin from CVS, though?  Just to be sure.
> You should have 544(Administrators) in your supplementary group list
> now even with public key authentication.

I just checked both of my domain environments and all appropriate local
groups are part of my supplementary group list under ssh public key
authentication.  Ditto for cron too.

Thanks for the speedy fix!

Jason