Re: Scrollable Term for Win9x?

Hack Kampbjørn wrote:

> What's wrong with the rxvt package that comes with cygwin ?

Well, I guess mainly that I didn't even know it was there.  I've used cygwin
off and on for a while (switching back and forth from U/Win on a
semi-occasional basis), but always ignored the X parts because I have little
use for X on MS in general.

Thanks for pointing out what should have been obvious - there's a lot of cruft
that comes along with the Cygwin now that I just ignore, I'll go back and get
familiar again.

The only things I see "wrong" with it are that 1) it appears to want a
three-button mouse for its copy-and-paste, but I presume there's a good way
around that if I hunt around a bit, and 2) it doesn't seem to want to let me
backgound it under Win98SE, but I suppose I can live with that...

Thanks again,

Dub
begin:vcard
n:Dublin;Dub
tel;cell:+1-512-791-4108
tel;work:+1-512-791-4108
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://conservor.com
org:Conservor
adr:;;6703 Rain Creek Parkway;Austin;Texas;78759;Texas
version:2.1
email;internet:dub@conservor.com
title:Vice President & General Manager
note;quoted-printable:"A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man =0D=0Acontemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."=0D=0A     - Antoine de Saint-Exupery,=0D=0A       early 20th century aviator & author=0D=0A
fn:Dub Dublin
end:vcard