RE: [Mingw-users] Re: w32api maintainer

And what would be creating a program that print the values of the needed
constants? Its seems to me it is allowed by the VC++ license (or else it
would mean that VC++ could not be used to develop any program...). Thus

main() {
	printf("#define MOUSEEVENTF_WHEEL 0x%08xu\n", MOUSEEVENTF_WHEEL);
}

should do the trick once compiled using a valid VC++ installation.

Bernard

Bernard Dautrevaux
Microprocess Ingenierie
97 bis, rue de Colombes