LPRng for Cygwin v2 - setuid fixes!

Fellow cygwiners,

Due to popular request, LPRng for Cygwin now considers the "SYSTEM"
account ([ug]id 18) as "root".  This means that editing the passwd and
group files to change the SYSTEM entries is no longer necessary, and that
potential conflicts with "cron" won't occur.

Updated info (with a new download) is at:

http://ics-server.interface-net.com/~lbakken/lprng-cygwin.html

Comments, suggestions and bug reports are welcome and appreciated.

Thanks to those who have given feedback and suggestions already!

Luke

PS - I'm now working on ifhp, the complimentary filter software that is a
useful add-on to LPRng.  It's main feature is it's ability to retrieve
pagecounts from printers to enable accounting.