Re: GDB breaks in 1.3.3-2 on certain Win2000 machines -- problem solved

On Fri, Oct 12, 2001 at 09:37:26AM -0400, John Peacock wrote:
>Christopher Faylor wrote:
>>
>> Bwahaha.  It's a GDB bug:
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/groups?q=0x000006d1
>>
>> I did a google search several days ago.  I must have mistyped the search term.
>>
>> Sigh.
>>
>> I'll look into releasing a new version of gdb soon.
>>

>I'm glad you sussed it out...

Now if I can just get insight to build.

There have been a lot of changes since the last gdb release.  Things
have been updated to tcl/tk 8.3 and apparently no one has really
bothered to test things on Windows.

If anyone is impatient and wants to rebuild the old gdb, I can provide
patches.  If I can't get some quick action from the insight developers,
I might just reissue a new version of insight with this one fix.

cgf