which UNIX spec is CygWin emulating, Was: Missing search.h in /usr/include

Hi,
looking for why there was not support in CygWin for tree search
functionalities (i.e. no search.h) I wrongly said that tsearch and
related C functions where part of standard C library: they are NOT.
I found a very usefull table from the Open Group [1]
where C API calls and standards are mached.

Now a new question comes:
does anyone know which Unix specification is CygWin
willing to adhare to? Unix 95, Unix 98, Single Unix?

Thank you in advance
Bye
Enrico

PS: now Christopher (Faylor) I understand what you where trying to say,
        sorry for the misunderstanding (and the controversy ;-)

[1] http://www.unix-systems.org/apis/9.r.html
[2] http://www.unix-systems.org/apis.html