Re: mkpasswd -d

On Mon, Oct 08, 2001 at 03:27:15PM -0400, Terry Roe wrote:
> Thank you for your response, Corinna.
>
> It is an active directory server.
>
> I looked at mkpasswd.c and see that it
> calls NetUserEnum at level 3 and this is
> returning access denied.
>
> MSDN says "Only members of the Administrators
> or Account operators local group can successfully
> execute NetUserEnum at levels 1 and 2. No special
> group membership is required at level 0 or 10."

Excuse me but I have MSDN right in front of me and I'm just looking
into the NetUserEnum() reference page.  There's no such text here.
It contains only the difference in security handling between NT and W2K
with AD.  Other functions like NetUserSetInfo() have such a hint, though.

Anyway, that's not helpful for your problem.  I'm just curious if I've
missed something.

Corinna

Red Hat, Inc.