Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: mutt-1.2.5i-5

> There is provision for post-isntall scripts, but I suggest a simpler
> approach of jsut installing /etc/muttrc.default. Then the users config
> is never overwritten, and a clean config is awlays available for
> reference.
>
> Rob

The problem I see there is that first-time installers then wouldn't have an
/etc/muttrc at all until they happened to stumble across the muttrc.default.
I could probably pretty easily set things up so that an /etc/muttrc.default
gets installed, and then have a post-install script copy it to /etc/muttrc
if and ony if it doesn't already exist.  How does the post-install script
functionality work?  Can you point me to some docs or other explanation?

Gary R. Van Sickle
Braemar Inc.
11481 Rupp Dr.
Burnsville, MN 55337