Re: /usr/man/man2 and /usr/man/man4 directories missing

Chuck

Thanks for your quick reply. I am not very good at
this, so I am still trying to understand what you
meant by "free source".

I have been using cygwin for some time now, and I
remember that I had successfully seen the man pages
for fread(), fwrite() and many other ANSI C functions
etc. At that time, since it was working properly I did
not bother to check where they were coming from.
Recently, I updated the cygwin installation, and
probably something changed and some of the man pages
are missing. In fact, I just checked and the man pages
for virtually *all* the C functions are gone. That
can't be true!! Which package do I have to
reinstall/download to get the man pages? Any other
suggestions? Appreciate any help..

-Abhijit